Part of the charm of touring the international themed pavilions is meeting cast members from each respective country. Often they participate in a one-year work program to come to the U.S. and represent their homeland.
Each country pavilion includes authentic details including striking architecture, traditional foods, world-class entertainment, and unique shopping experiences that offer a nice contrast to the thrills and entertainment at other parks.
Enjoy do-it-yourself culinary tours as you stroll through each pavilion, sampling food from each country at the many dining options, including restaurants, quick service, and even seasonal kiosks.
Countries you can tour:
- United Kingdom
- American Adventure (to brush up on colonial history)
Who You’ll See
- Anna and Elsa (Norway)
- Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins and Pooh Bear (U.K.)
- Princess Jasmine (Morocco)
- Snow White (Germany)
- Belle (France)
- Mulan (China)
- Donald Duck (Mexico)
What You’ll Do
- Graze on culinary treats at food kiosks during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival in the Fall and the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival in Spring.
- Thrill at The Jeweled Dragon Chinese acrobats as they complete death defying stunts in the gardens of the China Pavilion.
- See street theater in Italy’s piazza with master juggler and mime, Sergio.
- Rock out to music by the British Revolution and listen to tributes to legendary British musicians, while enjoying fish and chips from the Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- Feel the thunder of Taiko, a time-honored form of drumming in Japan.
- Visit Mexico to learn about traditions of Día de Muertos through art created by Mexican and Mexican-American artists.
Treats You’ll Eat
Savor new and inventive flavor combinations in each country on a culinary tour through World Showcase during one of the seasonal festivals, complemented by wines, beers, and speciality cocktails. There’s WAY too many to mention, but a few of our favorites include:
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese, and Pumpkin Seeds.
- Lump Crab Cake with Napa Cabbage Slaw and Avocado Lemongrass Cream
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel
- Beijing Roasted Duck Bao Bun with Hoisin Sauce
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
Plus sign up for one-of-a-kind experiences, like culinary demonstrations and tastings from renowned chefs during the International Food & Wine Festival.