“Tomorrow is a heck of a thing to keep up with.” —Walt Disney
Reflecting a view of the future from the 1950s, Tomorrowland is a quaint flashback to yesterday’s tomorrow, where you can blast off on Space Mountain, an indoor roller coaster in pitch black, help power Monstropolis with laughter, at the Monsters Inc. Laugh Factory and more.
Who You’ll See
- Buzz Lightyear — to infinity and beyond!
- The Incredibles are making special guest appearances this summer — see Mr. Incredible, Frozone, and Edna Mode
- Stitch alien encounter
What You’ll Do
- Interact with the monster comedians performing at the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Battle Zurg in Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Marvel at the leaps in technology chronicled in the Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
Treats You’ll Eat
- BBQ platter and frozen strawberry lemonade at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe — while enjoying the musical stylings of the animatronic crooner, Sonny Eclipse.
- Warm Mickey pretzels, stuffed with cheese or barbecue pork sandwich at the Lunching Place
- Blackberry-Lavender Jam Crêpe or strawberry smoothie at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies