Pandora–The World of AVATAR is set in the luminous world created by James Cameron in the movie Avatar (look for many sequels coming to a theater near you soon!) It is simply a splendor of sensory experiences not found anywhere else, and transports you to a land where islands float, plants glow and you can ride on the back of a Na’vi mountain banshee.
Who You’ll See
- Meet Crash the researcher, showcasing his Pandora utility suit, and ask him questions about his experience on Pandora.
- You’ll see and hear the fauna of the Valley of Mo’ara.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll try to capture this land in photos, but Pandora may be the one place where photos can’t capture the visual magic – especially at night. Definitely spend some time in this land at night to experience the ecosystem’s evening glow.
- Ride on the back of a banshee in Avatar–Flight of Passage — a simulated experience, so technologically advanced that it will leave you breathless and wanting more. Lines for this attraction have been as long as FOUR AND A HALF HOURS. Get a FastPass+.
- Glide along the luminous Na’vi River, listening to soothing melodies that soar while taking in the glowing splendor of Pandora’s vibrant ecosystem.
- Join a Na’vi drum ceremony of the Swotu Wayä (Pandoran drummers) and hear the native rhythms calling the winged mountain banshee.
Treats You’ll Eat
- A delicious lunch or dinner at Satu’li Canteen where you can build a hearty, layered bowl with choices of wood-grilled chicken, marinated, grilled beef, tofu, or sustainable fish, all topped with your choice of sauce, crunchy vegetable slaw, and boba balls. But you’ll have to choose between that and the creatively yummy cheeseburger pods in a bao bao bun. Try the whimsical blueberry cream cheese mousse for dessert. You can’t go wrong at this ornately themed oasis.
- A visit to Pongu Pongu will reward you with Pongu Lumpia–crispy spring rolls with cream cheese and pineapple, and a Night Blossom (or Rum Blossom if you prefer) which layers apple and desert pear limeade slush and passion fruit boba balls–a treat for the eyes as well as the taste buds.