Enter the Magic Kingdom by strolling down Walt’s recreation of a small town main street, at the turn of the century, inspired by Walt’s mythologized childhood home in Marceline, Missouri.
Who You’ll See
- Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
- And Tinker Bell too!
- The Dapper Dans barbershop quartet
- Main Street Trolley Show dancers
What You’ll Do
- Reserve a curbs-side seat, 30 minutes or more, to watch Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Escape the heat by strolling through the interconnected, heavily air-conditioned shops on Main Street, U.S.A. — and resist the urge to buy all things Disney.
- Sign up at the Fire Station to apprentice for Merlin in the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom interactive, card-trading game that leads you on a digital scavenger hunt through the park.
Treats You’ll Eat
- Starbucks and a breakfast sandwich at the Main Street Bakery
- Bottomless ice cream shakes parlor treats at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Chili-Cheese All-Beef Foot Long Hot Dog and loaded french fries at Casey’s Corner