After entering the park you’ll stroll up Hollywood Boulevard toward the Chinese Theater which serves as center stage for evening entertainment. Toy Story’s on on your right and Star Wars is to the left. Taking Sunset Boulevard will bring you to the Rock ‘n’ Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror.
Who You’ll See
- Jedi knights, droids and iconic villains from the dark side on stage for the live show Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away.
What You’ll Do
- Enjoy evening entertainment watching nostalgic projections on the Chinese Theater during Disney Movie Magic, followed by fireworks and a rousing rendition of the epic battle with the dark side in Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular.
- Wander in and out of the many shops selling specialty Disney items and souvenirs.
Treats You’ll Eat
- Tapas and swanky cocktails at the Brown Derby Lounge, or enjoy signature dining inside the restaurant.
- Grab a breakfast sandwich, sweets and coffee at Starbucks in the Trolley Car Cafe (beware LONG lines during early morning magic hours).