Disney provides free transportation aboard the Magical Express airport shuttle bus to resort guests, including luggage service delivered directly from baggage claim to your resort room.
How it Works
1. Once you know your flight information, register online for the shuttle service or call (407) 939-1936.
2. Disney will send you yellow luggage tags weeks before your flight for you to attach to your bags before checking them at the airport.
3. Bring your MagicBands with you on the flight to scan them to board the shuttle.
4. Skip the baggage claim and head straight to Level 2 and follow the signs to Disney’s Magical Express.
5. Enjoy the ride on a comfy motor coach, watching Disney’s promotional videos as you anticipate the start of your vacation.
6. On your departure day, go to your resort’s reception area to check into your flight and check your bags with official airline representatives.
7. Board the motor coach at your scheduled pickup time in front of your resort for the return trip to the airport.
For more arrivals and departures visit the Get Ready to Go section.