Evoking the rustic experience of the gold rush, pioneers and the wild west, this land snakes around the Rivers of America waterway and is home to Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad, the Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade, and the Country Bear Jamboree. Most parade routes begin here.
Who You’ll See
- Meet Chip and Dale
- Country bears from The Country Bear Jamboree, a classic that endures, despite having the phrase “blood in the sand” featured repeatedly in the lyrics.
What You’ll Do
- Get soaked on Splash Mountain
- Ride a runaway train on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Take a motorized log raft to Tom Sawyer Island and explore mined caves, a fort, suspension bridges and more, inspired by Mark Twain’s classic novel.
Treats You’ll Eat
- Frozen lemonade slushy or cold brew coffee at Westward Ho.
- Tacos 3 Ways or Veggie Nachos at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Chili queso fries, jalapenos poppers and a Desert Pear Lemonade Slushy at the Golden Oak Outpost