Choose your Disney resort. Compare pricing. Availability can vary so have a few options in mind. Special promotions may be available throughout the year.
Choose room type: Learn more about resort options
- How many beds? What type of bed(s)?
- How many rooms? Adjoining or connecting?
- Other options may include standard or Club Level? Theme park view, water view, pool view, garden view, etc.
Choose Ticket to add to resort package: See pricing chart
- How many days?
- Add Park Hopper to visit more than one park a day?
- Include Water Parks or Golf options?
- Qualify for any discounts? Military family? Conference attendee?
Add Dining Plan
Add a Disney Dining Plan, if interested. Learn more.
- Choose between Quick Service, Disney Dining or Disney Deluxe Dining
- Prices are per person, per night and must apply to all resort guests 3 and up
- Remember to make advance dining reservations 180 days in advance of check in!
Consider Vacation Insurance
Disney World’s travel protection plan covers unexpected losses, due to trip interruption or cancellation due to covered reasons such as illness or injury, that will refund all prepaid amounts plus the cost of airfare. Trip, baggage delays, baggage protection and medical expense protection is also included. Travel insurance can be purchased through Disney anytime before final payment is made. It is designed for U.S. residents. State specific terms, conditions and exclusions can be found at www.affinitytravelcert.com/docs/DSP01
$5.50 per child (17 and under)
$77.50 per adult
Review information on Disney’s hurricane policy.
Pre-Purchase Photo Package
Save $30 by adding Memory Maker to your vacation package before you get to the parks. Purchasing it more than 3 days in advance of your trip costs $169 compared to the full price of $199.
Make reservations on Disney’s Magical Express to reserve the free airport shuttle.
Make advance dining reservations 180 days before check in.
Make FastPass+ reservations 60 days before check in for rides and attractions