Disney’s gone digital to help you capture all those magical memories.
You can purchase Memory Maker (for $169–$199) and get unlimited downloads of the photos and videos taken by Disney PhotoPass photographers and videos. You can also purchase photos and downloads separately, but it’s usually more economical to buy the package, if you want to keep 5 or more photos.
The Memory Maker add-on includes:
- Iconic Disney landscape photos taken by professional photographers located throughout the parks
- Photos taken at character dining and meet and greets
- Action shots captured on the most thrilling attractions
- Magic Shots–photos sprinkled with pixie dust, often featuring Disney characters magically appearing in your photos.
How it works:
1. Purchase Memory Maker at a discount by adding it to your vacation package when you book your resort. Or purchase online.
2. Link to your My Disney Experience Account.
3. Scan your magic band every time you’d like to add a photo to look at later.
4. Select the photos you want to keep by downloading them from your My Disney Experience account, using either the app or the Disney website.
To learn more visit Disney’s Memory Maker webpage.